Expired Meteorological Forecasts for HumeLake (Exp02)
Ten-day ahead meteorological forecasts for (a) surface downwelling shortwave radiation, (b) total precipitation, (c) air temperature, and (d) wind speed. Expired forecasts cover the historical period 2015-2018 and refer to Mulargia reservoir.
Parameter: Dates are expressed in number of days from a fixed, preset date (January 0, 0000) in the proleptic ISO calendar, Radiation is expressed in W/m2, total precipitation in meters, air temperature in oC, and wind speed in m/s
|Spatial resolution||Temporal resolution|
Expired meteorological forecasts are available through ECMWF’s Meteorological Archival and Retrieval System (MARS) and were kindly provided by SMHI, which is an ECMWF member.
2015 – 2018
Area of interest
- WW-HYPE simulated data of inorganic nitrogen concentrations in outflow from subbasin (Lake Hume)
- WW-HYPE simulated data of total nitrogen concentrations in outflow from subbasin (Lake Hume)
- Expired 10-day forecasts from ECWMF for Lake Hume
- Simulated chlorophyll-a concentrations for Lake Hume using Quantile Regression Forests
- EOInput Exp03 for Hume Lake
- Radiance to the Top of the Atmosphere for the DESIS hyperspectral sensor (Lake Hume) -fsr