Hydrological forecasts for Hume Lake (Exp01)
Ten-day ahead hydrological forecasts for (a) total inflows, (b) total nitrogen concentrations, and (c) total phosphorus concentrations from upstream catchments. Expired forecasts cover the historical period 2015-2018 and refer to the upstream catchments of Mulargia reservoir.
- total inflows (m3 s-1)
- total nitrogen concentrations (μg/L)
- total phosphorus concentrations from upstream catchment (μg/L)
|Spatial resolution||Temporal resolution|
The Hydrological data have been available by SMHI within the framework of the project.
2015 – 2019
Area of interest
- EO-derived turbidity for Lake Hume using Sentinel 2
- Radiance to the Top of the Atmosphere for the DESIS hyperspectral sensor (Lake Hume) -fsr
- WW-HYPE simulated data of total phosphorus concentrations in outflow from subbasin (Lake Hume)
- True color images for Lake Hume using Landsat 8
- Re-forecasts of chlorophyll-a concentrations for Lake Hume using Random Forests
- DESIS-derived water quality parameters for Lake Hume (Australia)