Expired Meteorological Forecasts for Harsha Lake (Exp03)
Ten-day ahead meteorological forecasts for (a) surface downwelling shortwave radiation, (b) total precipitation, (c) air temperature, and (d) wind speed. Expired forecasts cover the historical period 2015-2018 and refer to Mulargia reservoir.
Parameter: Dates are expressed in number of days from a fixed, preset date (January 0, 0000) in the proleptic ISO calendar, Radiation is expressed in W/m2, total precipitation in meters, air temperature in oC, and wind speed in m/s
|Spatial resolution||Temporal resolution|
Expired meteorological forecasts are available through ECMWF’s Meteorological Archival and Retrieval System (MARS) and were kindly provided by SMHI, which is an ECMWF member.
2015 – 2019
Area of interest
- EO-derived HAB indicator for William H Harsha Lake using Landsat 8
- True color images for William H Harsha Lake using Landsat 8
- Expired Meteorological Forecasts for Harsha Lake (Exp02)
- Chlorophyll-a measurements from USACE/USEPA
- WW-HYPE simulated data of total phosphorus concentrations in outflow from subbasin (William H Harsha lake)
- Corrected surface water temperatures using Random Forests and process-based hydrodynamic models