Simulated hydrological data for Harsha Lake (ExpB4)
Simulated hydrological data comprising inflows from upstream catchments and the corresponding water temperature. Hydrological data cover the historical period 2015-2019 and refer to the two upstream catchments of Harsha Lake.
Parameter: Surface water temperature (°C)
|Spatial resolution||Temporal resolution|
The Hydrological data have been available by SMHI within the framework of the project.
2015 – 2019
Area of interest
- Discrete In situ physicochemical data for William H Harsha Lake (grab samples)
- Continuous In situ phytoplankton data for William H Harsha Lake (data sondes)
- Bottom-of-atmosphere reflectance for the DESIS hyperspectral sensor (William H Harsha lake) – Standard products
- Expired Meteorological Forecasts for Harsha Lake (Exp02)
- WW-HYPE simulated data of corrected air temperature of the upstream subbasin areas of William H Harsha lake
- Hydrological observational dataset from USACE/USEPA