Simulated hydrological data for Harsha Lake (ExpB4)
Simulated hydrological data comprising inflows from upstream catchments and the corresponding water temperature. Hydrological data cover the historical period 2015-2019 and refer to the two upstream catchments of Harsha Lake.
Parameter: Surface water temperature (°C)
The Hydrological data have been available by SMHI within the framework of the project.
2015 – 2019
Area of interest
- WW-HYPE simulated data of corrected precipitation of the upstream subbasin areas of William H Harsha lake
- Discrete In situ physicochemical data for the inflows of William H Harsha Lake (grab samples)
- Simulated chlorophyll-a values with Delft3D – Experiment B2- Section 2
- EO-derived water temperature for William H Harsha Lake using Landsat 8
- EO-derived chlorophyll-a concentrations for William H Harsha Lake using Sentinel 2
- EOInput Exp02 for Harsha Lake