Expired Meteorological Forecasts for Mulargia reservoir (Exp02)
Ten-day ahead meteorological forecasts for (a) surface downwelling shortwave radiation, (b) total precipitation, (c) air temperature, and (d) wind speed. Expired forecasts cover the historical period 2015-2018 and refer to Mulargia reservoir.
Parameter: Dates are expressed in number of days from a fixed, preset date (January 0, 0000) in the proleptic ISO calendar, Radiation is expressed in W/m2, total precipitation in meters, air temperature in oC, and wind speed in m/s
|Spatial resolution||Temporal resolution|
Expired meteorological forecasts are available through ECMWF’s Meteorological Archival and Retrieval System (MARS) and were kindly provided by SMHI, which is an ECMWF member.
2015 – 2018
Area of interest
- Bottom-of-atmosphere reflectance data for aerial imaging spectrometry
- EO-derived Secchi disk depth for Mulargia and Flumendosa reservoirs using Sentinel 2
- Mulargia-HYPE simulated data of inorganic nitrogen concentrations in outflow from subbasin (Mulargia)
- Mulargia-HYPE simulated data of evapotranspiration of the upstream subbasin areas of Mulargia
- Hydrological forecasts for Mulargia reservoir (Exp02)
- Mulargia-HYPE simulated data of organic nitrogen concentrations in outflow from subbasin (Mulargia)