Expired Meteorological Forecasts for Mulargia reservoir (Exp03)
Ten-day ahead meteorological forecasts for (a) surface downwelling shortwave radiation, (b) total precipitation, (c) air temperature, and (d) wind speed. Expired forecasts cover the historical period 2015-2018 and refer to Mulargia reservoir.
Parameter: Dates are expressed in number of days from a fixed, preset date (January 0, 0000) in the proleptic ISO calendar, Radiation is expressed in W/m2, total precipitation in meters, air temperature in oC, and wind speed in m/s
|Spatial resolution||Temporal resolution|
Expired meteorological forecasts are available through ECMWF’s Meteorological Archival and Retrieval System (MARS) and were kindly provided by SMHI, which is an ECMWF member.
2015 – 2019
Area of interest
- EO-derived total suspended matter for Mulargia and Flumendosa reservoirs using Landsat 8
- Radiance to the Top of the Atmosphere for the PRISMA hyperspectral sensor (Mulargia reservoir)
- Bottom-of-atmosphere reflectance for the DESIS hyperspectral sensor (Mulargia reservoir) – ATCOR products
- Field measurements of aquatic optics parameters for Mulargia reservoir
- EOInput Exp02 for Mulargia reservoir
- Mulargia-HYPE simulated data of outflow from subbasin (Mulargia)