Hydrological forecasts for Harsha Lake (Exp03)
Ten-day ahead hydrological forecasts for (a) total inflows, (b) total nitrogen concentrations, and (c) total phosphorus concentrations from upstream catchments. Expired forecasts cover the historical period 2015-2018 and refer to the upstream catchments of Mulargia reservoir.
- total inflows (m3 s-1)
- total nitrogen concentrations (μg/L)
- total phosphorus concentrations from upstream catchment (μg/L)
|Spatial resolution||Temporal resolution|
The Hydrological data have been available by SMHI within the framework of the project.
2015 – 2019
Area of interest
- EO-derived water temperature for William H Harsha Lake using Landsat 8
- WW-HYPE simulated data of outflow from subbasin (William H Harsha lake)
- WW-HYPE simulated data of total phosphorus concentrations in outflow from subbasin (William H Harsha lake)
- EO-derived HAB indicator for William H Harsha Lake using Sentinel 2
- Simulated hydrological data for Harsha Lake (ExpB4)
- EO-derived chlorophyll-a concentrations for William H Harsha Lake using Sentinel 2