Hydrological forecasts for Harsha Lake (Exp02)
Ten-day ahead hydrological forecasts for (a) total inflows, (b) total nitrogen concentrations, and (c) total phosphorus concentrations from upstream catchments. Expired forecasts cover the historical period 2015-2018 and refer to the upstream catchments of Mulargia reservoir.
- total inflows (m3 s-1)
- total nitrogen concentrations (μg/L)
- total phosphorus concentrations from upstream catchment (μg/L)
|Spatial resolution||Temporal resolution|
The Hydrological data have been available by SMHI within the framework of the project.
2015 – 2019
Area of interest
- Expired 10-day forecasts from ECWMF for William H Harsha Lake
- Hydrological forecasts for Harsha Lake (Exp03)
- Satellite-derived chlorophyll-a concentrations for Lake Harsha (USA) using Mixture Density Networks and Landsat 8 imagery
- Meteorological data for Harsha Lake (ExpB4)
- Bottom-of-atmosphere reflectance for the DESIS hyperspectral sensor (William H Harsha lake) – Standard products
- WW-HYPE simulated data of total phosphorus concentrations in outflow from subbasin (William H Harsha lake)