Simulated surface water temperature for Lake Harsha (ExpB4)
Simulated surface water temperature for Lake Harsha from a calibrated three-dimensional model of the lake using Delft-3D. Simulated data cover the historical period 2015-2019.
Parameter: Surface water temperature (°C)
|Spatial resolution||Temporal resolution|
The Hydrological data have been available by SMHI within the framework of the project.
2015 – 2019
Area of interest
- Hydrological forecasted variables from HYPE model
- WW-HYPE simulated data of soluble phosphorus concentrations in outflow from subbasin (William H Harsha lake)
- ERA5 Land Meteorological Forcing Time Series
- Simulated hydrological data for Harsha Lake (ExpB4)
- EOInput Exp03 for Harsha Lake
- Continuous In situ physicochemical data for the inflows of William H Harsha Lake (data sondes)