Hydrological forecasts for Mulargia reservoir (Exp02)
Ten-day ahead hydrological forecasts for (a) total inflows, (b) total nitrogen concentrations, and (c) total phosphorus concentrations from upstream catchments. Expired forecasts cover the historical period 2015-2018 and refer to the upstream catchments of Mulargia reservoir.
- total inflows (m3 s-1)
- total nitrogen concentrations (μg/L)
- total phosphorus concentrations from upstream catchment (μg/L)
|Spatial resolution||Temporal resolution|
The Hydrological data have been available by SMHI within the framework of the project.
2015 – 2019
Area of interest
- EO-derived chlorophyll-a concentrations for Mulargia and Flumendosa reservoirs using Sentinel 2
- Satellite-derived chlorophyll-a concentrations for Lake Mulargia (Sardinia, Italy) using Mixture Density Networks and Sentinel-2 imagery
- EO-derived turbidity for Mulargia and Flumendosa reservoirs using Landsat 8
- Continuous In situ water quality measurements for Mulargia reservoir (data sondes)
- Expired Meteorological Forecasts for Mulargia reservoir (Exp03)
- PRISMA-derived water quality parameters for Lake Mulargia