Hydrological forecasts for Mulargia reservoir (Exp03)
Ten-day ahead hydrological forecasts for (a) total inflows, (b) total nitrogen concentrations, and (c) total phosphorus concentrations from upstream catchments. Expired forecasts cover the historical period 2015-2018 and refer to the upstream catchments of Mulargia reservoir.
- total inflows (m3 s-1)
- total nitrogen concentrations (μg/L)
- total phosphorus concentrations from upstream catchment (μg/L)
|Spatial resolution||Temporal resolution|
The Hydrological data have been available by SMHI within the framework of the project.
2015 – 2019
Area of interest
- EO-derived total absorption for Mulargia and Flumendosa reservoirs using Landsat 8
- Temperature data from UAV-based thermal sensor
- Mulargia-HYPE simulated data of soluble phosphorus concentrations in outflow from subbasin (Mulargia)
- EO-derived total suspended matter for Mulargia and Flumendosa reservoirs using Landsat 8
- Radiance to the Top of the Atmosphere for the DESIS hyperspectral sensor (Mulargia reservoir) -fsr
- Hydrological forecasts for Mulargia reservoir (Exp01)